Thank you for your interest in becoming a stallholder at the 2019 Mayfair. Here is some important information that you need to know.
- the Mayfair will be held on Saturday 11th May 2019 from 1 – 4pm.
- the Mayfair is held in our historic and beautiful High Street, whatever the weather. (If the weather forecast is bad, we suggest you think of bringing a gazebo to protect you from any rain)
- Stallholders will be able to gain access to the High Street from 11.15am to set up.
- The High Street is closed to all traffic for the duration of the event.
- Stalls cost £25.00 each and a non-refundable payment must be made at the time of booking. Please pay by BACS transfer to sort code 60-10-30, account number 60842164 (or enquire about cheque payment if this is not possible)
- We are able to provide some tables for stallholders to use – please indicate on the booking form if you require a table.
Stall Booking Form
Mayfield Mayfair is run by a small group of volunteers and the funds raised from the event are used to support local causes. It is a well attended family event, set in the beautiful historic village of Mayfield. Mayfair makes the best of our setting and fabulous community. Our stallholders, local societies and craft displays receive a warm welcome. You will have a great afternoon meeting, speaking, demonstrating and selling! We look forward to seeing you.